Friday, October 29, 2010 | By: Madame Nutter

My own personal angel..

left this world years ago now, still seems like yesterday though.
The pain subsides alongside the love and the regrets, but past is past, and the futur ahead.

I know that if I could hear you, this is probably what you would tell me:

"Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die." 



Words are hard to find to express my true feelings, but when I think about you, i think about about what you asked me before the end, and I just want you to know that now I am ready to keep my promise.
I wasn't ready to say goodbye, and though that I lost you, but now I know how wrong I was. You are still here, in every single one of the lives that you touched(I still make most of my decisions based on what I believe you would approve of, and I probably always will). 
I will make you proud, we all will, simply because you were you..

So, I will not stand at your grave and weep,I will stand tall and proud and face life and its obstacles, just as you taught me to.
Because i know you'll always be in my heart and by my side every step of the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment