Thursday, October 21, 2010 | By: Madame Nutter

My anger

Pretty sick of I'm sober now lets apologize bullshit. 
You have my son in your custody you shouldnt have been DRUNK on a week night in the fist place .
I dont give a flyig fuck if you got your single parent payment or not.
Yelling at me, hanging up then calling ad yelling at me again, Threatening Matt it will get you no where. 
I contacted you, simply to ask if i could spend an hour or two with my son.
Not to be abused, not to be torn to shreds, not be reduced to tears.
Not to have Thijson freak out and look for some one making me upset. 
Matt & I we are better than that, we wont stoop to your level The children are not pawns and should not be used against either parent.
Yeah I get that you are hurt that Thijson calls Matt daddy, but maybe if you stepped up the game, stopped insulting Thijson, honnestly what sort of a "father" calls there 3 year old a "retard" to his face??, stopped telling me its my fault he is autistic.  
Started wanting to see him maybe just maybe with a bit of fucking luck Thijson would realise you are his father not just some drunk who used to beat his mother.
I showed Thijson a photo of Oliver last night and he didn't even click that Oliver was his brother the damage you have done is irreversible now, how the fuck can i come back from this? How the fuck can i fix this for Thijson.
I fucking can't.
I'm not going to try any more.
I give up because there is no pleasing you.
I honnestly think Within Temptation sum it up so well.

I did my best to please you
But my best was never good enough
Somehow you're only able to see
All I am not 

Did you ever look behind
Aren't you afraid of the pieces you'll find
I have failed you
But you have failed me too 

I close my eyes as I walk the thin line between love and hate
For the person with the same blood in his veins 

You show no regrets
About all the things you did or said
I have failed you
But believe me you failed me too 

You have no way of contacting me. it will damn well fucking stay that way. 
You are the source of my anxiety, the root of my depression and the centre of all that is fucked up in my life, I'm pretty sure I would be alot happier if you just died. You fucked up the best thing that ever came your way, you dragged me through court to prove you are better than me, they all think your fantatsic well i know better i know your a fucking cunt, you used the kids against me, you love love love to rub in the fact that i lost custody of Oliver, Thats okay they will realise what a fucking mistake they made soon enough. You constantly try to have a prsence in my life well not any more. You have no one. Your "friends" think your a fucking failure, how about you get off your ass and try and be some one, bring me down wont make your self feel any better. But back to my point, good bye, good luck, i have to give up my baby to get rid of you. Its the hardest thing i have ever had to do but it needs to be done.  You have made my life a living hell for 6 years, and i just took it, i just stood here and took it, well good luck finding me now bitch. 

Enjoy it while it lasts, because you've made the wrong people angry 

0 comments:

Post a Comment